New Year in Yerevan
Price starting from 160$ for 1 person (double occupancy rate)
The price includes:
– accommodation in the hotel “Elross” (5 nights / 6 days)
– Gala dinner at the “Ojakh” restaurant (31․12․2021)
Yerevan is one of the oldest cities in the world. The climate in Armenia is very diverse. In general, frosty and snowy winters and hot, sunny summers are typical for Armenia.
On the Ararat plain and in the Yerevan region, the climate is dry continental with hot summers, moderately cold winters with little snow and little precipitation (350 mm per year).
* For a surcharge, you can choose hotels of a higher class!
Spacious double room – 20 sq. M
2. Surb Grigor Lusavorich
4. Northern Avenue
5. Freedom Square
6 ․ Cascade
8. Victory Park and “Mother Armenia”
9. House-Museum of Parajanov
10. Brandy factory “Ararat”
12. Erebuni Fortress Museum
13. Levon’s temple-cave
Upon entering the territory of the Republic of Armenia travelers will be asked to provide:
1. a COVID-19 PCR test certificate* with a negative result taken within the previous 72 hours, or
2. a certification* of complete vaccination against COVID-19 with 2 dosages and the second dosage taken at least 14 days before entering the country. Read more
Tours in Armenia
PCR test ( 8000AMD)